Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Segovia, Leaving Day

:(

Not cool saying goodbye to everyone. Saying goodbye to all the friends I'd made. Seriously, 1 week just wasn't enough, we were all just starting to really know each other and meet more and more people. One of my friends said "it's always like this, just when everything is perfect it has to end."  and yea, Segovia was perfect.

I really don't think I'll ever forget that week. Too much love to forget. But aayy it isn't so bad, it's not like we completely cut off contact, I'm still talking to some of the people I was tight with. And it's not like we'll never see each other again, there's always things that can be arranged, plus there's going to uni in the same country and meeting up again :)

Just, thank you IB and IE University, for bringing us all together, cause seriously that was an incredible experience. And thank you too Fairview International School for even making it possible for me to go.

So much love for the people I met.

#segovia2012


No comments:

Post a Comment