Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Segovia, Day 5

Last day :(
:(
:(
:(

As usual, started off the day with speakers. One of the friends I made spoke, his name's Ziyad El Mouniri if ya'll wanna check his work out (aayy there morocco!)

Today we got to go into the city earlier than usual, around 11, so we had plenttyyy of time to chill. I grabbed some lunch in the city and I got to finally have my Spanish hot chocolate (if you don't know what it is or haven't had it, oh how I feel for ya)! Soooooo gooooodddd :')

Once we got back to the university the 5 groups with the most votes presented their projects and we could ask questions and whatnot. After that, there was a break and then we had the closing ceremony - :( - and then dinner. AND THE DINNER WERE THESE SUPER MASSIVE PAELLAS <3333  one veggie, one pork, and one seafood. And seriously, these were omega huge paellas. I had the pork (I'd actually had pork everyday in Segovia, at every single meal hehe. Hard to find pork in Indo!) and dannggg it was delicious. Another Spanish-food-I-want-to-eat-in-Spain crossed off my list. After eating, we all learned to salsa, and ohmyyy you gotta move dem hips a lot. It was really fun though, especially when we danced with partners, cause I danced with one of my girl friends and geez we just kept messing up. After the salsa dancing, music was put on and we all just danced and jumped around with each other (for the last time :( :(  ). And then we said our goodbyes to people that weren't staying in the same hotels as us, cause most likely we wouldn't get to see them the next day (buses to Madrid left at various times - 2 AM, 5 AM, 7 AM, 9 AM, 11 AM, and 1 PM). Aaaaa man really sucked to say bye :(  but lucky for mee, most of my friends were in my hotel and there were a few people from the other hotels that I was friends with on the same bus as me for the next day, so I didn't have to say bye to too many people

No comments:

Post a Comment