Monday, June 25, 2012

Can time go any faster please?

Less than a week until the IB World Student Conference in Segovia!! I can't wait to go and meet so many other IB students from around the world! I'd like to thank my scholarship donor, the Fairview International School in Malaysia, for making it possible for me to attend. Without them, I wouldn't have this opportunity. By attending this conference, I expect to learn many new skills; how to be a better leader, how to work with new people in a group, and how to develop new methods of problem solving, just to name a few. I am hoping to center my project around sports, as this is one of the things I love to do the most. I want to create an action plan to better the world of sports. This is what I am most looking forward to in the conference; meeting other people who love sports and working together with them to improve the game. I can't wait to go; just a few more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment